It has been so long since I posted. I'm really busy with work and other things that happened in my life. Been writing in my black diary once in a while. I'm thinking of writing in my Magical Diary as well, but I'm busy and I dunno if it's worth it. Things are slowly changing. )': I knew what I was getting into remember? That's why I'm not crushed. However, I didn't expect it to hurt like this. It's eating away at me, everyday. Sighs.
On a HAPPIER note, AMMACHI IS COMING!! (: (: Mummy I really missed you. )': I know you're always there but I need your physical presence. I need your soul-soothing hug. I'm definitely gonna break down in your arms again. So much has happened and I need you. You never judged me, and loved me unconditionally. That's all I prayed for and you answered it. Yet, so many of them doubt you. Why ma, why? It hurts. )': I trust that this is your choice as well. You gave me this, please don't let them take it away. Please? There's a vow involved and I'm sure you know it. I'm doing my best. Please give me the strength to go through all that's to come. I love you ma.
Vithya
11:53 AM