Whoa, my break has flown by and today is the first day of school/work. -___- This year, I'm in the Primary 5 Department. A co-form teacher of 1 Ixora(and I don't EVER see them for any lessons), teaching Primary 5 English and Social Studies for Venus and Neptune, Primary 5 Foundation English and Math, Primary 3 Social Studies for Jade, Primary 2 Art for Cherry, Primary 6 Music for Congea, Primary 1 Health Education and Social Studies for Daisy. SO MUCH OF WORK!! )': I hope I pass my grading and go to NIE this year! I've been getting annoyed with my decisions lately. I'm seriously considering switching to Law and becoming a judge as I have always dreamt. I love teaching mind you. It's just, I'm feeling discontented - like I'm not exercising my full potential. Sighs. We'll see how that goes. This new year is another year. Except, I'm turning 21! Oh boy. We know what that entails.
Vee (:
1:19 PM