We had our first-ever chalet this past weekend. It was awesome! (: I honestly expected it to be really boring, but things took an interesting edge and some people just blew me away with their sincerity. I'm glad this chalet helped to break the ice. I'm MOST surprised by Navin. Really. Well, I'm in the committee for the next chalet retreat, and we're planning to go to Malaysia! (: I CAN'T WAITT! (: (:
my girls and the rest :)
-Ragini
-Vanitha
-Revethi
-Rekha
-Melvina
-Ranjetha
-Hui Fern
-Sukanyaa
The dance girls
-and many more!
Dancing
Drama
Hockey
Running
Badminton
Getting to know people
Helping those in need
wishes`
1) To be with my girls for a long long time.
2) for a particular dream to come true in the rain =)
3) to be strong
4) to get a chance to dance again
5) To Act
6) To Produce my own movie
7) Write a book
8) NUS
9) Driving license
10)lose weight!