I got no idea why every single time I try to close the gap between us, you increase it. What is it that you want? You're not the only one who is human. You don't know me. You never will and I'm sorry for thinking you might bother to be friends. You never had to go through life in my shoes. Just for once, put aside that over-analysing mind of yours and just attempt at understanding. For someone so smart, you're incapable of reading signs. Helping people you claim. do you know the signs of depression, attempted suicide even? I guess you can't because you're too busy looking at everything from the wrong end of the telescope. Just remember, no one's the same. Everyone has a different reaction to stress. And their thresholds vary. Being spiteful to one already broken is not helping. One triggering factor is all it takes. To go over the edge I mean. Regret is an ugly thing. Friends? I guess not. Why would you?
10:40 PM