I dunno how to blog. So much has happened, and I've lost sight of the starting line. I'm bouncing off walls, trying to keep my sanity. Saying that things are worse, is an understatement. I don't know how to feel. Pain, waves and waves of pain. Betrayal, scalding betrayal. Disappointment, bitter bitter disappointment. Distrust, everlasting distrust. Hatred, intense hatred. And in the midst of it all, whiteness - the purity of what we have. However, tainted by the dark past. How can we go against it all?
People think she's heartless. Or that her heart is made of steel. They don't see the battered, bruised, torn, and bleeding heart beneath that hard exterior. They think she has a dead heart. But no, it's pulsating. That heart has a heartbeat. Missed beats too. A heart with a flaw. What can she do?
That heart yearns to reach out. To be a balm to that other heart that was once in sync. Misunderstandings and betrayal tore them apart, and now, that dear one's heart is hurting. And she can't just sit there and pretend that it doesn't hurt. Can she help? That's impossible, she knows. Just know that all bonds connect in the heart. Don't severe them recklessly. They hurt too.
Sighs.
Vee
12:37 PM