Yesterday, Nap Mama met Jayasudha and me after we came back from admitting Ayya in SGH. He went for 2 ballooning today. We met Chitra athai and the kids, ate at Ananda Bhavan, came home and slacked with them. They're going to India on Thursday and apparently Shivanthi is tagging along. Then Rams mama came to fetch them. He mentioned that Rayvathy was going to be admitted today - induced labour. Whoa.. Lots of things are happening.
I need space to breathe. School stuff is stressing me up, and there is the whole issue with Them. Argh.. Someone, Anyone, take me away please?I feel conflicted.. Extremely happy, yet out of sorts. Get what I mean? I really wanna go on a holiday.
You told me to mark the date today. You promised me something beyond our reach now, yet believing in it whole-heartedly. I won't forget our conversation today. It marked the beginning of a bond.
5:42 PM