Had an amazing day last week...
The second most wonderful memory today... This is how I felt all the way ...
Went for my first GP tuition (K) in the evening ... Had a nice long chat with his mother ... Came home
... and got a blow of a lifetime.
It's amazing how our future is determined by a single piece of paper. Your life penned in black and white. Devoid of sincerity. Assessment of your worth based solely on how well you excel in subjects which have absolutely no use at all in life.
I got a rejection letter from SMU. Let's face reality. I can forget NUS. God knows what I'll get from NTU and NIE. So where do mediocre students like me go? Back to Poly? What about the 2/3 years we spent in JC? Am I supposed to ignore the fact that I went to school for 3 goddamn years, and start over again in Poly?! I'm 20 this year. I can't retake A's cos the syllabus has changed. And the registration dateline is over. I won't retake A's alongside my sister. I won't.
I'm off to try and sleep. I’m bawling my eyes out right now, I don’t even know anymore. I need some time out on things.
Vee
10:27 PM