I went to Peninsular Plaza today to give Father's CDs for printing. Saw a couple of anjadis on the way. Had a hard time determining whether one was a male or female. I attribute my confusion to a bad dressing sense, standard "anjadi walking style" which is irregardless of gender, and a ponytail. I got my answer when I saw the goatee and a moustache. :P :P Walked around a bit. Shopped for a gift and found nothing satisfactory. Bought food at Komalas for brother. That place brought back the memories of me eating there with Satya, Manaswini, Sharmini and Ashok. Blissful moments. Speaking of which, I saw Satya at Ammachi's prog recently, where he acknowledged me first. It was a complete shock. He's lost so much of weight and has lost his beautiful hair, which he was so vain of. Hahaha. NS does things to people.
Well, the memories were tinged with a little sadness for the simple reason that they are now ghosts of my past. None of us are in contact like before. However, I've got new, wonderful memories to replace the old, sad ones. I just realised that laughter, casual banter, busrides, train rides, shopping(rarely), food, and hugs seem to be a running thread in between all my treasured memories of loved ones. I Love them all who share these with me. "It's the thought that counts." (: Though did I mention? I HATE it when people poke my stomach or pinch my sides to get my attention. It's annoying for one, and I cover up fats for another. XP I remember Sukanyaa doing that to me, knowing FULLY well how much I disliked it. Hahaha. I miss that small girl and her crazy company. Well, I'm gonna sum up today with a picture or pictures, as has become a habit of mine. :P
"No matter how serious life gets, you still gotta have that one person you can be completely stupid with."
Nights guys! Much Love,
Vee (:
10:55 PM