A time-storm, with a timeless plan.
Oh.My.God. Okay, I'm freaking out. Results are coming out at 2.30pm this Friday. UGH! My life depends on a piece of paper. Imagine that. Even though I throw myself into work everyday, the date, 5th March, keeping weighing down my spirit. What's worse? EVERYONE says:
"Don't worry. I know you will do well",
"You better do well, the entire family's reputation is dependent on it",
"Better get into Law school",
"Don't let me down".
"Everybody is eager to find out how you did"
Talk about pressure. I'm praying for a miracle. I really really want to do Law and it has always been my dream. However, the exams were extremely hard and I wasn't exactly doing very well in school anyway. Talked to Amirah about it, and she said if she doesn't make it, she would re-take A'levels. Mother said no way, and I don't think I want to re-take anyway. I'd be 22 when I get my second set of results. NO NO! I'm not thinking of failing. Not yet. I told Mother that I don't want anyone to accompany me on Friday. She insists on coming, with Father. Somebody, anybody, take me away please?
9:15 PM