Time withered in the sand...
Looking at the hourglass,
I watch the sand trickle.
Sand,
it marks the beginning and the end.
The embodiment of life.
Eternity.
You said you will be there,
but you are nowhere to be found.
I have learnt not to trust, not anyone.
There's nothing left to say.
You can't get back each day.
I tried so hard,
but you tore me apart.
Now you feel my pain.
Yet you think you are not at blame.
You can never make up for the lonely nights
I spent crying in the dim light.
The feeling of losing someone you loved the most?
Makes you feel like a ghost.
For a long time, I've tried to make you proud.
But all you do is shout.
Just a title, nothing more,
We don't have any rapport.
Better this way than playing pretend,
This is the way I have come to contend.
Weirdly, I wanna thank you cos' you made me strong,
And I didn't turn out wrong.
Now I wanna shut the door.
Watch time wither in the sand.
This is just something I wrote within the past 10 minutes. I had to vent my anger in a way. I don't care if you don't understand. I had to get get it out of my system....
11:50 PM