Last Friday was awesome. I don't think I laughed so hard before. I was even on the brink of tears! Thanks for the wonderful time Amirah!! (: Teachers' Day went ok I suppose. Not as nice as my first Teachers' Day. Even last year's was better. And that's saying something! Amirah, Sukanyaa and I strolled into school late. In style you could say. Hahaha. Mdm Chitra kept yanking off the T shirt she had thanks to all the teasing from Mdm Gowri. I wonder why. (: They both loved what the class got for them. Took pictures with the class and Mdm Gowri. Just realised, we didn't take any with Mdm Chitra! ): Also bumped into Sukanyaa, Amerah and Shalini. Took a picture with them. Shall post it up here if I get it at all. I'm glad Sukanyaa is on talking terms with Amerah and Vaishali too. They can't possibly keep grudges till they graduate right? Haha. Hope I was of help during those bad times Sukanyaa. Well, after the dumb celebration, my class had Geography lesson. XP Then a-waste-of-money-thingy.
Tomorrow is GP prelim 2. Hopefully I do better this time. Spoke to Kartik today. He's not confident of doing well. I'll try and help him out. School's tough. We've all been there. It just takes a heck lot of hard work. It's all worth it in the end. Oh, spoke to Ragini too when she came to collect her cert from me. I need to be updated babe. HAha!! So many things are happening. Found out Vanitha is in India! That was a shock. I mean, Vanitha and India are like so far apart. (: Next week is the September break. But I'm going to school like everyday for lessons. Thanks to Mdm G. XP But on the BRIGHT side, I'll be staying at Ranjetha's place for the whole week to study!! Can't wait. I LOVE going to my aunt's place. Cross my fingers! >.<
Loves,
Vithya (:
9:06 PM