I can't go to my cousin's place. Go figure. Argh!
And I have loads to study. Went to school for geog lessons immediately after econs tution. Sighs. The travelling itself is so draining. Add revision, and them into the mix, and there you have, MEGA STRESS! Back are the late nights, frustrated tears, irritable conversations, petty fights and all. Enough to send one over the edge. I feel like dropping everything and going on a holiday. But that would mean giving up. And no way am I going to do that. I'm not prepared to throw away 3 years into the bin along with a useless cert. And there's that huge problem of me getting fat. I gave up dieting and exercising cos I was too lazy and well, I barely had the time, what with the super hectic school timetable the past weeks. I'll probably start the exercise routine again. I can't afford to grow as fat as a cow before A's since that would make me more lazy and even more tired. Yikes! The mental picture is horrible. Well, I'm off to start the revision I've planned. Hope I can pull this off.
Loves,
Vithya (:
6:45 PM