hello there. Well, prelim 2 is almost over. I still have Econs paper 1 and Geog paper 1 left. Both are next week. The papers so far were horrible. What's worse, my literature text was confiscated twice. First was Disgrace during Lit paper 1 exam. I forgot to erase the pencil markings in it and Ms Lin took it away after pretending to punch my head. Then Tempest was taken away during Lit paper 4 exam cos I had ONE SQUIGGLY LINE and AN ASTERICK right beside it, all in pencil! What was worse is, they called my name out specially to stay behind. Obviously, people started whispering, speculating what happened. Mr Cho called me one side to ask how come I asked for an extra pen during the exam! Hahah. He was damn shocked. I told him that I didn't know my New pen ran out of ink just after maths and geog paper 2. He advised me to bring back-up pens next time. So many people asked me what was written in my book. Naturally they all thought that I had done something really wrong. That pissed me off. They called Nirosha up too. That girl came late for her paper and she was reprimanded for her attendence records and other issues. Supposedly, Mdm Chitra is personally taking her under her wing. Wow. Good luck man! I met Sukanyaa and Lek after that. Called Mum and spoke to her, ranted to Sukanyaa(HAHA!), then went home to meet my uncle!!
BTW, did I mention that I was late everyday except for Tuesday? I blame the school for that. They have installed new gates which causes a huge human jam. And it locks at 7.20am. Only one person can pass through at one point of time, and usually a whole group of us are stuck outside once the gate automatically locks. This is very frustrating to us all cos we were not late! We actually line up there to take turns and that thing just locks. Then we have to walk the damn huge round to reach the main gate of the school where we get scolded and the JC2s are let off to go for the paper. Wth. So I take a walk in the mornings with Sukanayaa, Nithiya, and Gowri/Devika. The school can try and take discipline action against us. I'm sure the parents complaints will be flooding the office.
Yesterday Nahappan "partner" and his son Harivarman came over. Hahaha! "Partner" is my uncle on my mum's side. I call him that cos we planned a heist together. It was extremely fun chatting with him and playing with Hari. my uncle and I both have loads in common. Oh, and he mentioned that I've always been his favourite niece. (: It was really touching to hear that. He has very high hopes for me and he's puzzled as to why I'm struggling in JC. He wants me to excel and satisfy my parents by getting into a University in Singapore. After that, he said I'm all free. He also wanted me to keep in contact with him as often as possible. I will I will. He brought us down to the market to get ice kachang[cos he remembered that it's my favourite (: ] Well, I had so much fun just talking and cracking jokes with him. We have a heck lot in common. We imitate comedians for one thing. He was shocked when he saw me pull off the Vadivelu act. HAHA! :P He's the only family member, apart from my immediate family members, that I've done that to. And yikes, he overheard me singing Vaaranam Aayiram songs. I hope we get to see him soon though. Hari enjoyed playing with my siblings and he tried his best to hold a proper conversation with me in English. My uncle thought Hari had some growth disorder cos he kept confusing the letters in the alphabet - mixing up p,q,b,d,s,z. I told him it was normal to confuse these alphabets when in the smaller case. Kids will kick the habit by the time they start going to school. He's only 4 years old and extremely adorable!
Well, I'm off now. I'm not allowed to read online, nor watch tv, nor go to my grandma's place. Wth. Tomorrow there's prayers at kartik's house. I think we are going. Let's see. Shall update whenever I can. Have a good night all..
Loves,
Vee (:
8:07 PM