Listen to the song that plays when you visit my blog. That's so apt for today ain't it??
Words are tumbling through my mind. Falling over each other. I'm just going to type them out. Dunno if it makes sense. But I'm not editing it. Makes more sense to me I guess. It's just random.
Blissfully ignorant,
she remained.
Revelling in the comfort she was offered -
A safe haven
The knotted stomach
and butterflies were destroyed
the moment when it
all came crashing down
Fear gripped her insides.
And twisted it beyond belief.
this was not how it was supposed to end.
Was there a story to even begin with?
Tearing herself away from that safe place
She pulled the ugly mask back on.
The once warm and laughing eyes,
filled with a fear like the one of Death.
bordering on tears unshed.
Just a moment.
Rational fear replaced with a scary,
nonchalance.
The sudden transformation would have
left you reeling in shock.
Your heart would have turned cold,
it would have hurt.
Watch her eyes.
Haunted.
Yet cold hard ice.
Cold.
Unbreakable.
Except she didn't show.
You have enough to worry about.
Back of it all, her mind was
on you, hoping you would be fine.
This is not how it's supposed to be.
But face it.
Fate has a cruel sense of humour.
Watch her retire.
With the burden of the world on her shoulders.
Innocence was long-lost.
Yet steeling herself against it all.
She's not complaining.
She lives to watch over us all.
Angel you called her.
Human, I call her.
I'm sorry to those friends who went thru tt trouble today.
Vee ):
10:02 PM