"Hope is the denial of reality."
And you wonder about the distance? What X didn't realise was that I was right there when X badmouthed me. Makes me wonder why in the world I helped X. Obviously, X needed me to overcome the loneliness. Now that YYY have accepted X with open arms(or so X assumes), X does this to me. Like I have said before, I don't need many friends. Just a few friends whom I can trust my life with is enough. We're always there for each other, through thick and thin. I hope X realises that some decisions made recently are going to backfire. I know cos, fyi, people Do talk to me. I'll still help X cos it's my nature to help friends. But the ball's in X's court. To trust or not to trust? That's the question. Frankly, I don't have time for games. Prelim 2 is almost here. And A's will creep up after that. I wanna get school over and done with.
Vee! (:
Disclaimer: This post is Not meant for my really close friends and classmates (who are a bunch of nice people). (: (:
9:46 PM