Hey guys, I celebrated my last National Day with 0841B today. Yes, it's my Last celebration in uniform. had fun with everyone. Mdm gowri came down but she was so bored with the whole celebration too. We saw Mdm Chitra singing and Nabs said "Mdm Chitra does not look impressed, at all." Hahaha. uma and Imah just had to ticle me while I was singing with Marilyn. Obviously I squealed. Pretty embarrassing. It started out fun then gradually all our excitement faded off. The songs were played in the background and people just sang along if they wanted to. Mr Mahmood was the emcee. He didn't engage the entire student body. I miss last year's and the previous year's celebrations with my friends. The school spirit, or mass spirit was there. Somehow, I don't see it at all with this batch. Marilyn and I were disappointed with the turnout of our last celebration. After the whole thing, we all dispersed.
Now all that's on my mind is the impending workload for Prelim 2. I'm really freaking out. On top of school, I have Them. All the stress is pushing to to breaking point. And that's not gonna help me.
A thunderous silence
breaks through her thoughts.
She travels through the shadows,
lost somewhere in between.
What was once many great ideas,
is now gone.
Memories came rushing back,
cracking the hard shell.
She misses them all,
and hope they find what they set out for.
All those promises they made
seem so trivial now.
"I'll always be there"?
"I need you in my life."
"Can't imagine life without all of us."
Together.
Seems like it's no more.
"Best friends forever."
Now, different worlds apart.
Silly promises made in the sudden
rush of spontaneous friendship,
ignorence and gratitude and everything else.
It's sad, but life goes on.
She watched as they left,
one by one.
Dreams fade like the setting sun.
And inside herself, she takes cover.
Perfectly un-perfect.
Outside, you smile at her.
She laughs and waves back at ya.
Already delusional.
Tsk.
She's back on the road.
For whoever else needs her next.
Determined to pull through,
Without showing her inside.
Urgency.
The time- sand continues
falling
in the hourglass.
Vithya
7:55 PM