What a turn of events. Started out as something really silly, then I ruined it. Sorry for that. Feel damn embarrassed now. It felt wonderful though. One simple action can take you out of this world. Makes me wonder about the missing pieces. My respect will never change. I feel different.
I've been writing poems the past week. Dunno why though. It rained so heavily when I was in school and I totally loved it. Too bad it lasted for a short while. Would have loved to go out in the rain but I had to study. Sukanyaa's down with fever (after meeting L). Ragini too, And my sister - who's on Tamiflu. All of you take care okay? ): It sucks to be sick I know. Reminds me of the time I was in hospital with dengue. That was a terrible battle. Anyway, school was draining. I'm done with econs case study. So I guess I'm sorta prepared for tomorrow. Mdm Gowri still makes the class so much more enjoyable. Seeing that she's pregnant and susceptible to mood swings, I decided to not tease her as much as usual. Hahah. (: Love her.. anw gtg. tc all! Nites!!
Vee
10:56 PM