Something incredible happened today that made me extremely happy. (: Tks to a dear friend. My stomach still feels knotted, I really got no idea why!!! Major Embarrassment is an understatement too. Hahaha. Well, hung out with Melissa, Uma and Faustina today. Haha. Mel cos we had serious things to talk about, Uma cos we studied together till before her Tamil A'level Listening Comprehension and Faustina joined us after that. We climbed out to the balcony and took pictures. Hahahah. They were fun to hang out with. We joked about so much of stuff. Well, it was overall a pleasant day,filled with Mugging too, except for a nagging guilt under the surface of it all. I hope that too gets cleared soon. Life was just getting better. I end at 12.40 tomorrow :P Hahah. Then maths tuition with Sukanyaa at night. Can't wait!! (: Well, I'm off to mug some more. Have a wonderful Friday tomorrow people!
Loves,
Vee
9:39 PM