I just have to get this off my chest.
What is going on, I dunno.
Tell me I'm wrong and I'll go
Boundaries are being blurred
Do you wanna get things cleared?
I'll always be there for you
What to do now, I've got no clue.
You left me to figure it out
All I wanna do is shout!
Help me through this all.
Stand with me in the rain
Sighh, I dunno what to do. I'm glad that at least I'm stronger this time. Definitely stronger. You are helping me through all of this. So please don't go away. Prelim 2 is looming ahead. Freaking out big time. Am studying in school for hours. Hopefully it pays off. Well, I better go. It's a Long day tomorrow. No, I'm not emo'ing. Just needed to type out the disjointed thoughts running through my head. None of it will make sense. It's a mess. Yup, that's it.
8:27 PM