I did something I'm ashamed of today. I doubted a friend.. How horrible can I get? Apparently Very much. Said friend is hurt I think. I tried making up but I guess my friend's too upset. Somebody kick me!! Why the hell do I do such stupid things? If only I can explain. Cos without it, my friend probably thinks I lied about the whole issue too (which I didn't but no one would understand except when I explain). I am really sorry my dear Friend. I hope things clear up. You are Much too good a friend to lose. Especially when you told me you needed my support and appreciated our friendship...
my girls and the rest :)
-Ragini
-Vanitha
-Revethi
-Rekha
-Melvina
-Ranjetha
-Hui Fern
-Sukanyaa
The dance girls
-and many more!
Dancing
Drama
Hockey
Running
Badminton
Getting to know people
Helping those in need
wishes`
1) To be with my girls for a long long time.
2) for a particular dream to come true in the rain =)
3) to be strong
4) to get a chance to dance again
5) To Act
6) To Produce my own movie
7) Write a book
8) NUS
9) Driving license
10)lose weight!