Oh.My.God. TGIF! It's over! No school today cos I'm done! Finally I can relax, even if it's just for a while before prelim 2. I hope I have done well enough to stay on in school. Mdm Gowri laughed at me when she collected my essay for econs. Since I handed in an essay that was not even half a page long. And she had to go tell Sukanyaa. Tsk. The paper were hard, but I hope better than block test. Next week we are getting back our results. *Cross my fingers* Amirah didn't take the last 3 H2 papers cos she came down with high fever. I hope she gets well soon. I need her back in school next week. Hahah. Talked to her online yesterday, and I realized I'm lucky to have such good friends like her and Sukanyaa. They make school bearable now. (:(: Some friends of mine have drifted apart, but whatever happens, I hope they all achieve what they each set out for. And I hope they know that whenever they turn around, I'll be there for them. I always am for those I love. Amirah showed me a song online - The Climb by Miley Cyrus. Even though I don't really like her, the song is awesome. Here are the lyrics.
--------------------
I can almost see it.
That dream I'm dreamin
But there's a voice inside my head saying you'll never reach it.
Every step I'm taking.
Every move I make feels Lost with no direction.
My faith is shakin.
But I,I gotta keep tryin.
Gotta keep my head held high.
There's always gonna be another mountain.
I'm always gonna wanna make it move.
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose.
Ain't about how fast I get there.
Ain't about what's waitin on the other side.
It's the climb.
The struggles I'm facing.
The chances I'm taking.
Sometimes might knock me down but
No I'm not breaking.
I may not know it but these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah.
Just gotta keep going.
And I, I gotta be strong.
Just keep pushing on 'cause,
There's always gonna be another mountain.
I'm always gonna wanna make it move.
Always gonna be an uphill battle
But Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose.
Ain't about how fast I get there.
Ain't about what's waitin on the other side.
It's the climb.
Yeah-yeah
There's always gonna be another mountain.
I'm always gonna wanna make it move.
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes you're gonna have to lose.
Ain't about how fast I get there.
Ain't about what's waitin on the other side.
It's the climb.
Yeah-yeah-yea
Keep on moving,
Keep climbing,
Keep the faith,
Baby.
Its all about,
Its all about the climb.
Keep your faith,
Keep your faith.
Whoa, O Whoa
--------------------
We promised eash other to be there to help the other out during the climb. I'll remember this. Get well soon Amirah! (: Oh, yesterday was my mum's birthday. My Brother and I spent the whole day doing a video montage for her. She loved it. (: It so happens that it was Uma's mum's birthday too. Haha. Well, I have to go help mum clear out my cupboards. My room is going to undergo a HUGE transformation. Hahah. (: Have a wonderful friday guys. It's the last working/ schooling day for all of you and then it's the weekend. Make someone's day by smiling. (:
Loves,
Vithya
8:58 AM