Past week has been rushing! Been going to school for geog lessons and then going to sukanyaa's house and the national library to mug with Sharanya. Today, I went to Sukanyaa's house again for the last time this hols. It was pretty awesome. Her parents talk to me so casually. Hahahha. Songs and dances are just the essential things in life. ;) Sharanya went for a haircut today. She ended up looking A Little like Sirius Black when he escaped from AzKaban. Hahaha! With the curl in the fringe ya know?? :P Hmm, spoke to Ragini quite a bit today. That girl keeps getting into trouble but she knows we're here if, God forbid, she gets hurt. She's got a knack of attracting trouble, mostly in the form of opposites in the evolutionary chain. HAHA! Both of us are going for Vanitha's sister's sadangu on Sunday. Dad's driving us over. *keep your fingers crossed Rags!* Dunno what to wear. Sighs.. Oh, part of Ragini's and my conversation struck me. It's along the lines of the lack of attraction of the aforementioned. I suppose it's because of the small, and I mean Really small, social circle. Plus, The Fortress and The Royalty and the Spies are enough to put off any knight in shining armour. Lol. Plus, I don't think justice can be done to such a person. I'm not capable of much. Well, enough of ambiguity.
I'm irritated with certain people who claim they are not mugging and are slacking away, but We All know that they are probably grinding their noses into their books the very moment they're saying it. If you are studying, just say so. If you aren't, well, I doubt anyone cares. We are all busy trying to save our own asses. So quit being annoying. And if you insist you Have to be that way, don't tell me. I might just bite. Hahahhaha. I realise I'm sounding very different from the previous posts. Guess Ragini and Vanitha rubbed off onto me. Lol!! :) Can't wait to see the girls. Vanitha's really "down-to-earth" and I mean it in EVERY Sense of the word!! Ragini, well, it's always interesting to be with her. Especially if you love cheap thrills. :) Here's something for the two of you and everyone else I love.
:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR1zgNHUusE
HAHA! Have a nice night guys. Sweet dreams sweeties. *Gags!*
Loves,
Vithya