Friday, June 26, 2009

I can't believe MJ died yesterday. ): I was a fan of his when I was young. Always wearing a tshirt with his face printed on it and singing his hits. He's made a huge difference in the music industry, helping to break race barriers and all. He'll always be remembered for the icon he is and will always be. The mother got promoted to Senior Nurse, The father got Gold Award in Service, Jayasudha got selected to play for her school finals in netball and RGS called her down for a test. (:(: Sharanya's prelims are over and she's got one week of holiday next week. Niranjan is enjoying his break. All's good for them, and congrats all. Exams are starting on monday. So I'll only be able to blog after that. Missed econs and maths tuition thanks to my fever. Thank god it's going down now. Or I won't be able to go to school. It wasn't soaring to alarming degrees for me to see a doctor, so mum gave me medicine and I rested at home. Grandma freaked when I told her I was having fever. She thought I had H1N1. Geez. H1N1 is breaking out in Singapore. The total number of cases this morning was 315. Only those who went overseas are forced to stay at home for a week. What about those who didn't go overseas but contracted it locally without knowing it? Hmm, heard Republic Poly shut down for a while due to their H1N1 cluster. Scary. If that happens to IJ, curriculum is going to get affected and we have TWO prelims to cope with before the dreaded A'levels! We are already struggling with this workload and such disruptions are not going to help. I hope the students are responsible enough to stay away from school if they are not well, and not be "kiasu". Alright, I'm off to mug some more. Tc all and have a nice weekend! (: Loves, Vithya


8:23 PM


the girl in the rain`

Vithya
Innova JC
051190
Profile

loves`

my girls and the rest :)
-Ragini
-Vanitha
-Revethi
-Rekha
-Melvina
-Ranjetha
-Hui Fern
-Sukanyaa
The dance girls
-and many more!

Dancing
Drama
Hockey
Running
Badminton
Getting to know people
Helping those in need

wishes`

1) To be with my girls for a long long time.
2) for a particular dream to come true in the rain =)
3) to be strong
4) to get a chance to dance again
5) To Act
6) To Produce my own movie
7) Write a book
8) NUS
9) Driving license
10)lose weight!


November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

leave ur mark`

darlinks`

Revethi&Ragini
Sharanya
Ranjetha
Huifern
Jean
Nandini
Pree


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits`

1 2 3 4 5 6


crazychilli-x @ blogskins.comf