Hey guys, I'm back from a wonderful week of Pre-U Sem. It's sad having to come back, but nothing lasts forever. Basically, the 6 days were awesome! SG 12 consisted of 19 people who were such a joy to lead. The bond was very strong between all of us. Worked with Wan Ting and Afiq, who were wonderful peers to work with. Sunday night, Mar (Marilyn) went back home cos of her food poisoning. She came back the follwing morniong. SInce she was afraid to sleep alone in her room, she slept in mine. I gladly gave her my bed and slept on the floor. She felt so bad but I know that she wouldn't have been able to have a good rest if she slept on the floor. I'm not particular about all these cos I have accustomed to such situations during so many camps. I have learned to rough it out. Unlike most girls, I have no qualms about a hard life unless reptiles are involved. Ugh. Anyway, Sara stayed on the same floor as me which was a relief on the first night. I couldn't sleep cos I didn't like the room. Called home and spoke to the famliy for a while. Then dozed off around 3am.
The days were hectic and tiring. But our hard work paid off when the participants responded enthusiastically. We went to Sentosa. Imagine my shock when Shaleen told us that Sasi - one of our camp trainers- was her ex of 4 years. She spoke to me all about it. At the last station, Sasi was irritating the group. He said that there was something that we didn't do and refused to let us off. After some stupid excuses, he told us, "Run to the finish point, you are still the first group" This pissed off the group cos upon arrival, we learnt that we were the 2nd group to arrive. And the first group was only 1 minute earlier. Then I went to ask for an explanation from Sasi on the behalf of my group. He pulled me aside to explain that other trainers complained that my group was very rude to them and hence, he was instructed to keep us back. This is where the French guy who is the Head trainer came to us and told me not to ask Sasi for his number. I retorted that I was not interested in doing that like the many girls there. He went off and I turned back to Sasi for an explanation. He kept giving the previous excuse and this time Wan Ting joined me. As he was explaining, the French guy came and carried him off! I was so damn angry. Sasi just yelled at me to ask the group to just go back home and not bother. Annoying right? Geez.
I told the guys on the last night. Speaking of which, they got pissed but Rahul refused to believe. He said that Sasi did that just cos of Shaleen. Oh well, the group had fun playing truth or dare for a while. Wesley got dared to pole dance around a small lamppost. Damn sad. The group teased him a lot cos he's small and cute and always rushing! Ass on the that, he almost went into the forest claiming that there was where the group was supposed to go according to the GPS. Well, then Wan Ting got dared to call Afiq to ask for some private time tgt. That idiot answered the call and sounded like he'd gotten some fire ants in his pants. And he's skull is thick I tell you. Lol. He didn't understand what wan ting told him. The group howled when I retorted back to him, saying that I was damn funny. Hahah. Thanks. :P Oh they hung out in the girls' pantry on the 5th floor and had to run back when the teachers came checking, even though it's allowed. Mdm Gowri met the guys downstairs and gave them permission to hang out in the TV room for half an hour. So Rahul called me down. Mar hung out with us and we talked a lot. We hung out there till about 2.15am. Then Mdm Gowri strolled in and told us to go to bed cos it was late. She didn't scold us cos Mar and I were there. Nice rite? =)
Oh, I had a staring contest with Marcus. We stared at each other from Sentosa to PGP. Wow huh? then Marcus asked for a draw and it ended. During the party we tried to continue and Rahul broke the connection by standing in between us, and when I tried to recover, Bryan just HAD to stand beside me and say in a low voice, "Vithya, you have such beautiful eyes and long lashes You are so pretty. Guys, come and look at her." That's it. I burst out laughing then scolded Bryan. Lol. That CJC fella can be such an diot I tell you.
Marcus left on thursday night after the party cos he had an exam the following morning. A'level H3 paper. Scary la. Shaleen, Rina and I spent some time talking about life. The 2 could not believe that I never had a boyfriend. They said that I look like I had or have. Lol. They also said that they admire me being single for so long. I got to know Shaleen's friend Shalini. She was the first Indian girl to talk to me on their first day after they all checked in. She's so random I tell you. During the closing ceremony, we were chatting away and she suddenly looked up at me and said "you have beautiful eyes. I like the way they form" I didn't know how to respond except to say "um, thanks! :)" She's a runner and dancer btw. And Shaleen is a dancer. Both from NYP THe last day, Rina hugged me so tightly when she was leaving. She said that I was one of the most well-liked persons she's met and taht she would miss me a lot. It was kinda sad leaving but I guess life has to go on. Mar, Sara, Manprit and I took a cab home. They got off at Clementi then I took the cab home. Ran to see the mother, spoke to the brother and Hariharan, saw the video the brother did gor Rishikesh and for me, ran up to grandma and went for a walk with the family. Grandma joined us for the exercise session. Went home and crashed soon after showering. Could hardly keep my eyes open.
Went for econs tuition at 2pm today and am going to have math tuition in 15 mins. Sighs. It's back to Mugging Full Mode. Oh yes, and apparently, my phone is not mine anymore. I'm supposed to give it back to the brother. Fricking irritating. One would think that the parents would have given me a chance to prove myself capable. Apparently that's not the case here since I have abused it once too many times. Tsk, I should have known. And pls, I don't want any smart aleck comments on my tag board as I forsee a particular idiot commenting on my last few lines. I'm entitled to my ranting here on My blog. Not happy, go away, Quietly. Thanks. Well, I'm off. Have a nice weekend guys.
Loves,
Vithya
5:05 PM