Firstly, sorry for the splash of colors. I'm in a happy and colourful mood. Went for my second maths tuition with Ms Vidya. She's awesome! (: I'm not worried for A' level maths AT ALL. Sukanyaa and I had some sort of illegal deal under her blk. Haha. She sprinted off home once her bro called her. Well, I had a wonderful saturday. Hope to have a better sunday. It's the last day of peace before mayhem ensues when school reopens. :P Seven days of hell. The end or the beginning?? I leave it to fate, and my sheer dumb luck when it comes to "bullshit-ting"(the way Amirah would put it. haha.) my way through some papers. Sukanyaa's friend Nanthini says she recognises me cos she's seen me at a play before. Hmmm, I dunno. And Sukanyaa, You.Are.So.Dead. What's with the stupid stuff you are telling her? Hahahha!! (: That girl is playing the Devil's advocate in Certain issues. Quite funny actually. Oh well, I only have one thing in mind and she knows it. Can barely contain the giggles after unexpected encounters. Let's just say the blue, orange and sukki know what I'm talking about.
Vithya
A smile and a wave was all it took... <3
9:12 PM