Yesterday I didn't go to school cos I was too tired after the Sentosa outing. :) Hung out with mum in the morning then she went for afternoon shift and I continued studying. Once siblings came back, I went to visit my grandma and my eldest aunt was there. Had a wonderful time talking to them. Amutha akka finished two art pieces. They are really beautiful. Then rushed off to play badminton for a while. Glad to see I've not lost my playing skills. :P Today was a tiring day in school. met Shanthini who came to collect her cert. Had ice-breaker game practice for pre-u sem in the hall from 3pm to 4pm plus. Then I went back for STAR programme. Got scolded by the teacher for laughing. Her head's messed up la. Met Janet at the parade square after her TWD training. Janet drove Amirah, Melissa Ng and me to CWP. Then Melissa and I took the train home. We talked all the way. Well, she did most of the talking. Hahaha. Oh, how could I forget! Sukanyaa went for her First hockey training today. Lol. She called and sounds completely dead on the phone. :) I miss hockey. Expecially when Rags, Janet and Suzanna were there with me. Sighs. Those were wonderful times. I've not touched my hockey stick in like so damn long. And I doubt I'll be allowed to any way. There are so many things I wanna do but I can't. But these are some of my dreams - Become a camp trainer, to produce a local movie, act in one, write a novel, join a dance group and go international. But, on the brighter side, life is better now. Let's just say, some people are worth living for. :) Well, I gotta go now. Really tired. School does that to you - sucks the happiness and vibrant energy out of you - sounds like Dementors from Harry Potter huh? Hahah. well, I'm a crazy fan! Nights all and have a nice thursday. Hahah!
Loves,
Vithya
9:36 PM