Well, this week has been hectic. Filled with assignments, assignments and More assignments. But, it was kinda manageable with my friends around. I was running a fever for like two days which Some people thought was just as excuse to skip lessons. Well, I don't need to prove to them anything. Yesterday, I got irritated by my friend's know-it-all attitude. Plus, she ignored me when I did her a favour. Shall not say more or I'll start ranting about her. Met Ragini at Farrer Park and talked a while. It was a nice chat. :) Anyway, today was full of drama I tell you. I bought Milo, as usual, before assembly with Sukanyaa. After assembly, I talked to Janet while waiting for Ting En who was late as usual. Janet happened to JUST ON TIME for school. So she parked her car outside school and ran in! Hahahah. Hilarious woman. :) Then I went for PE. Went to the gym and worked out. I feel so goddamn good! :P
Got a shock when I went to buy drink and realised that my wallet was missing. I hunted everywhere but couldn't find it. I mean, what's wrong with IJ people who can't keep their hands off other people's property? There have been so many thefts cases in this school for the past 3 years. And most of the time, the lost things are never found. Well, I cried cos the wallet was from a very dear friend and my i/c was inside too. Well, plus my money. The very idea of my wallet being stolen upset me a lot. The whole day I got no word about it. Then during Civics (where we had Sex Education Talk again, this time with role play), Sukanyaa texted saying that it was found. I almost cried. This time with relief. I went to the library to retrieve it. Apparently the wallet was found by the cleaning staff, stashed away in the girls' toilet. So the culprit is a female. When I checked my wallet, all the money was gone. I was angry but at least I got back the wallet and my i/c. Thanks to all my friends who comforted me, especially TIng En. She was so nice and offered to buy me food and all. Amirah was absent so she missed the drama.
Wrote a few poems in the library. Went home with Sukanyaa. Both of us were talking a lot on the way to CWP. At a point of time, she raised her hand to talk to me! That was so funny!! I started laughing so hard and she got embarrassed. I gave her "permission" to talk. Later, that idiot dragged me off a Very crowded train and I just barely missed being hit by the doors. She was shouting "Vithya come out! The next train is in 2 minutes! FASTER" All these in a high-pitch, OMG-I'm-so-gonna-get-killed-voice. At the same time, she also tried jumping back into the train and hit her leg. HAHA! I was in shock at the near-death experience. She's a walking hazard I tell you. Just like Amirah. The next train that arrived was empty. So she dominated one side of the compartment, and I, the other. She was letting loose with all the hooligan- like behaviour and all. Hahhaha. We laughed so much and had fun. Cam-whored too. :) India, and "Mama" jokes were funny. That idiot is so gonna get it from me real soon. Well, that's about all for today. Looking forward to tomorrow. TGIF!! :) :) Well, still have 4 essays to do now. Accumulated work. Bleargh. Well, Rest well people. The weekend's almost here! *Does a jig!*
Loves,
Vithya
9:03 PM