Wednesday, May 27, 2009

hey all, just came back from school like half an hour ago. Tiring day thanks to the draggy lectures that can literally bore you to Death! Only exciting thing was, Singapore got it's first case of Swine flu! The patient, a 22—year—old Singapore Management University student, is currently being treated at the Communicable Disease Centre at Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) and is in stable condition. Wow huh? It's pretty scary. If there is an outbreak, both my parents will have to be quarantined since they are both working in hospitals and mum is an ICU nurse in Tan Tock Seng. Yikes. Oh and Kok Tong has got the hand-foot-mouth disease. Hope he gets well sooon. I was so tired cos I only slept around 2am to 3am this morning after coming back so late from the bangle ceremony in Rayvathy's house. Speaking of which, I have yet to blog about it!! We went there like an hour and a half earlier and helped them out in cleaning and placing the food on the tables. Then played games among ourselves. The ceremony was not exactly THAT fun, but I amused myself in many ways. I disturbed Rayvathy a little, disturbed Ranjetha A LOT! Hahaha. She was our unofficial photographer and her dad was the unofficial videographer. Then talked quite a bit to the rest of my cousins. Gere insisted on bullying me, so I responded in like fashion, and of course with my infamous sarcasm. He got so shocked that I was that sarcastic. Haha, that's probably because I hardly ever used to talk to him. Hmm, my other cousin Shivanthi was hanging out with my brother and he had fun translating Tamil into our "P" lanugage. My siblings were having fun too. Chatted with Leka who tried so hard to convince my youngest sister that she was the same age as me. She's nice. Then we served food after the cermony and the some of the girls and I went to the make-up artist to get our henna drawn. I love the design on my hand! It's really pretty. I'll try and post a picture of it here. (If I'm bothered to.) haha. Then talked for a long time with Rayvathy and the aunty. We talked about love marriages and how things do not always stay the same. Especially after a few years into the marriage. They were talking about how it was not wrong to love but we should know our limits and that it's good if we take our time and find the right partner, so that we won't disappoint ourselves by getting stuck with an idiot. Hahah! It was nice la. I was so excited about the whole marriage thing. I mean, it's the first time I'm getting involved in my cousin's wedding. Next up, whose is it? :P I've got so many cousins, that it's going to be really exciting to watch all of them taking their first steps into the permanent future, and a little sad too, but hey, it will be a better life if they choose it to be. :) Unlike CERTAIN people I know, who have dug a hole so deep beneath them that once they realise they are in trouble, it will be too late to get out of it. Those of you who know, know what I'm talking about. It was really disappointing. I never thought he was capable of such a thing, but I guessed we have been too complacent with family relationships. If it can go to this extent, then there is no family bond. More like a nucleaus with one or two negative electrons flitting her and there. Even though there is a physical bond binding them together, there's no emotional bond - aka Love - to keep it together always. Sighs. It's really sad, and a disgusting, but what's done is done. Let's hope there are no more such occurrences. I doubt the families will be able to withstand any more. I realise, I can probably direct a few sequels of my family life in Tamil. HAhahaha. It's so much like a tamil movie la! Hmm, I shall try and write a script in tamil - GOD FORBID! - after A'levels. It might end up running as a drama series since there are so many incidents in such a huge family. My script-writing is a little rustly. :P Well, tomorrow is THE WEDDING!! I can't wait. I'm wearing blue sari, yes again. I love blue and well, that's the only saree I can fit into now after putting on so much weight. Sobs. I have to go buy matching shirts for my brother and dad and a pair of pants for the former. Then I have to set aside everyone's clothes and jewellery(for the girls) for tomorrow cos we are waking up at 3am since the wedding is at 8am. WHEE!! I'm really really excitedd!! :) :) Well, you guys have a nice Thursday tomorrow. Have fun in school guys! *smugness* See ya all on friday, even if it's only till about 2. Don't miss me too much. Hahah. Loves, Vithya


7:30 PM


the girl in the rain`

Vithya
Innova JC
051190
Profile

loves`

my girls and the rest :)
-Ragini
-Vanitha
-Revethi
-Rekha
-Melvina
-Ranjetha
-Hui Fern
-Sukanyaa
The dance girls
-and many more!

Dancing
Drama
Hockey
Running
Badminton
Getting to know people
Helping those in need

wishes`

1) To be with my girls for a long long time.
2) for a particular dream to come true in the rain =)
3) to be strong
4) to get a chance to dance again
5) To Act
6) To Produce my own movie
7) Write a book
8) NUS
9) Driving license
10)lose weight!


November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

leave ur mark`

darlinks`

Revethi&Ragini
Sharanya
Ranjetha
Huifern
Jean
Nandini
Pree


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits`

1 2 3 4 5 6


crazychilli-x @ blogskins.comf