Monday, May 25, 2009

Hello everyone. Today's been a relaxed day. Woke up around 11 plus and by the time I showered and came out, my dad already left for his afternoon shift. Gasp! Yes, Vithya actually woke up that late. Yes. Haha. Anyway, helped mum with her assignment. Yes, she's talking to me today. Feel bad for snapping back at her yesterday. It's not her fault too. Sorry mum. :( It's so much trouble to send a piece of work overseas. Sighs. The hassles of studying as a foriegn student in a private university. Then my aunt came over. Helped her with her assignment too. They collectively sighed a sigh of relief when I clicked the SEND button on Curtin's website. Hahah. It's not easy to study while working, especially if you are married. Wonder how these people do it. Then we waited for Ranjetha to come, spending the time gossiping. Haha! When she arrived, we girls went threading. Since I went after so long, it hurt like hell. First time I teared actually. While I went off to get my saree blouse altered, Ranjetha went for her dental appointment. That's all I did for today. Waiting for dad to come home so we can watch Ayan/Dasavatharam(again) online. Pick up your jaws from the floor people cos surprisingly, my family is feeling up to a tamil movie. :) Tomorrow I have to go back to school. That reminds me, I have to pay my A'Level fees by cash cos there's something wrong with my GIRO system. They didn't say that there's no money left or whatever, just that something's wrong. Hmmm. I have to pay like $436 la. Sheesh. Oh, and I'm going to take early dismissal tomorrow at 12.40pm. Since GP is a waste of time without a teacher and since PE is gym time. I work out at home, so skipping it tomorrow should be fine. :P I have to attend Rayvathy's bangle ceremony tomorrow evening. So cool! I've only seen it in tamil movies. Hahaha. Then I'll go to school on Wednesday and Thursday I'm not going to school, YES AGAIN, cos it's my cousin's wedding!! :) I'm excited for her. She deserves it la. Hopefully it all goes without a glitch. Well, have a nice week people! Loves, Vithya


9:13 PM


the girl in the rain`

Vithya
Innova JC
051190
Profile

loves`

my girls and the rest :)
-Ragini
-Vanitha
-Revethi
-Rekha
-Melvina
-Ranjetha
-Hui Fern
-Sukanyaa
The dance girls
-and many more!

Dancing
Drama
Hockey
Running
Badminton
Getting to know people
Helping those in need

wishes`

1) To be with my girls for a long long time.
2) for a particular dream to come true in the rain =)
3) to be strong
4) to get a chance to dance again
5) To Act
6) To Produce my own movie
7) Write a book
8) NUS
9) Driving license
10)lose weight!


November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

leave ur mark`

darlinks`

Revethi&Ragini
Sharanya
Ranjetha
Huifern
Jean
Nandini
Pree


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits`

1 2 3 4 5 6


crazychilli-x @ blogskins.comf