Thursday, May 28, 2009

Last night I had to rush to get matching shirts for bro and dad and a pair of pants for bro. Got that, came home in a state of panic cos my sister accidently ripped my saree blouse. Thanks to the mother, it got repaired while I was sleeping. Woke up early for the wedding and went to Rayvathy's house first. Picked up a few people then went to the temple in Chinatown. The wedding was ok la. Felt it was very short actually. We got graced by certain people's presence. Didn't even acknowledge. It's too weird and upsetting la. Anyway, mani athai and ramalingam mama cried onstage. But it was brief cos we turned their moods around. Took pictures then just bummed around for everyone to leave. Hung out with my grandma for a while. Then played with my little cousin Seethapriya. She's so cute. She hardly knows me thanks to the state of our family relationships. But I love kids and she's my cousin, so I made sure to talk to everyone who's part of the family. We stoos witness to the parting in Rayvathy's house. All the ladies teared when Mani Athai started crying so badly. Rasi periamma teared and told us that she had an image of her separation with Ranjetha when she gets married. Haha, a bit early, but I guess when everyone is emotional around you, and when your guard is down, you get affected too. Rayvathy was doing her best to not cry. Her brothers were just laughing it off but it was obvious that they were sad too. It's some Indian culture that once the girl is married off, she shouldn't be seen by her family for one whole week after her wedding. Sighs. Rayvathy kept asking me after we left whether her mum was okay. Priya clung to me the whole time after that. She travelled in our car and she entertained me all the way to the groom's house, together with her brother Harivarman. Then we sent Nahappan mama, Chitra athai and their kids to their home. We dropped them off at the carpark, which is the closest I've Ever been to their house. Then we came home around half past 5. We ate a bit, got into a huge argument as usual regarding certain misunderstandings and attitudes and all. Look, I know I jump the gun a lot when I'm angry. Well, I'm sorry okay?! I just seem to have trouble controlling my anger, especially when it comes to family. Cos I always wanted to have a proper, Normal relationship with my family. But, as it is the case here, it's gonna take a long time. Well, I don't care already. I have something else on my mind. A gut-wrenching realization that life could have been better if I had made the right decision in that particular year in secondary school. I was so caught up in looking at it from my parents' POV that I lost sight of how it could have been. It could have been me. I wouldn't have had the sudden onslought of pain and regret. Life would have been more bearable and I wouldn't have done all that that I did. Well, I guess there's no point in "what-ifs". Oh well, Pre-U sem is next week. Can't wait. At least I'm out. I badly need this break. And I need to mug too. Sighs. Okay, I'm off. I took the computer for far too long away from Sharanya. She's going mad with boredom. It's TGIF tomorrow guys. Have a wonderful friday! Loves, Vithya


8:02 PM


the girl in the rain`

Vithya
Innova JC
051190
Profile

loves`

my girls and the rest :)
-Ragini
-Vanitha
-Revethi
-Rekha
-Melvina
-Ranjetha
-Hui Fern
-Sukanyaa
The dance girls
-and many more!

Dancing
Drama
Hockey
Running
Badminton
Getting to know people
Helping those in need

wishes`

1) To be with my girls for a long long time.
2) for a particular dream to come true in the rain =)
3) to be strong
4) to get a chance to dance again
5) To Act
6) To Produce my own movie
7) Write a book
8) NUS
9) Driving license
10)lose weight!


November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

leave ur mark`

darlinks`

Revethi&Ragini
Sharanya
Ranjetha
Huifern
Jean
Nandini
Pree


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits`

1 2 3 4 5 6


crazychilli-x @ blogskins.comf