Well, the week has flown by. I only went to school for like 3 days. Hahaha. Took an MC on Tuesday. Yesterday I went to Art Friend with my aunt, my nephew and brother. Spent almost 2 and a half hours shopping. Yeah. Tell me about it. Then I rushed off for econs tuition from 2pm to 4pm. Came home, rested for an hour, showered then rushed off for econs tuition round 2. :P from 7pm to 9pm. Walked home cos I left my EZ-LINK at home. Met Ragini on the way back. She gave me this really beautiful chain. I totally fell in love with it. Thanks to Ragini and Revethi!! :)Much loves. My locket says "BELIEVE". How apt! :) Ragini told me to wear it during A'levels. I definitely will. It's kinda small but the locket rests just in the hollow of my throat and it looks really really pretty. Ragini and I talked a while. I miss hanging out with her and the girls. Well, I wish them all the very best for their future. They are all unique in their own way. :) Anyway, I have to go do all my homework And prepare for my maths tuition at 1pm. Sighs. Swamped. Have a nice Sunday all.
Loves,
Vithya
11:25 AM