Talk abt embarrassing things. We played softball for PE today with the guys from 41A. I was on the batting team at first. When I ran to the next cone, I slipped and fell on my arse on the wet grass. Totally humiliating! Everyone was laughing away la. Then Imah fell in exactly the same spot but with a split! hahaha. =) Oh then I did something illegal today. Illegal according to me. The only witness was Amirah and a chinese woman. HAHA! Hooligans eh Amirah?! :P The school has decided to close all side gates in lieu of Influenza A. The side gates only open after 6pm. Sucks. That means I have to walk one Huge round and go to CWP. Yesterday Satya said that the flu will then be discouraged to come through the side gate and instead go to the front gate where the security guard is waiting, prepared to fight it. haha!! Before that, Amirah and I cracked jokes all the way and I think we looked like fools. We met Manprit, Safiqa, Nabs and Haikel and then went home. Today it was manu, amirah and me. Manu took early dismissal form. Alas, the woes of being a woman! Subtle enough Manu?? Hahaha. After that, it was SOY milk, a chip or two, clothes, the fair people on the media and then train. Manu took the train with me all the way cos she was going to Somerset for some stuff. We chatted all the way in the train. =) Came home slightly earlier cos Ms Ho went for a course and I didn't have econs consultation. Well, that's about all for today. I have to go do econs essay for tutorial tomorrow though. Sukanyaa is sick with fever and didn't come to school. At least Amirah has no partner to gang up together on me. Lol. And I have to exercise!! My diet is like completely ruined. hahahha. Amirah and Sharmini should know. But, I'm going to revamp that. Seriously. So no more ice-creams, chocolates or unneccessary snacks. Sobs.. Just fruits and a little bit of carbo. And of course my daily exercise routine. :) Take care all and have a nice week. Mine's been FANTASTIC with all the laughter going on. I almost forgot. Here is something for all of you. Seriously, YOU MUST CHECK IT OUT! IT'S HILARIOUS!! I almost fell off my seat laughing.
Loves,
Vithya
7:21 PM