Okay, I'm irritated. I'm procrastinating, A Hell Lot. That's probably because I don't have the drive to study anymore. I feel like giving up. I can't stand the insults You hurl at me all the time. So much so that You make me believe that I can't reach the end of this road. I've let down a few close friends and myself. I feel the distance beteween us already. i don't blame You. It's my fault anyway. But if this is it, then never mind. I'll never forget the times we spent together, Genuinely laughing about something, or just sitting around talking about life. I hope I've helped them enough. I made an oath to myself today, cos the pain of losing a friend is heart-wrenching. Especially when you see it happening in front of you and we are all pretending that nothing's wrong. I promise never to procrastinate and to keep driving myself forward. Whether I achieve the safe-house at the end or not, at least the effort was worth it. I can't let 3 years of my life go to waste. You may scoff when you see this post, but I know that when I make a sincere oath to myself, I keep it. I just hope that my actions have not ruined the friendship we have. If it has, then I hope to repair it, cos that's what I'm better at - putting the pieces back together. Just give me a little time. I need to collect them all first. And I'm sorry. Sincerely sorry.
Vee
8:18 PM