Saturday, April 4, 2009

My god. I haven't post anything in a while! Well, Saturday is done, let's move on to Sunday. I went for Amma's prog for like the whole day. Came home pretty late. Monday was Satya's birthday. I texted him around midnight to wish him. It was a huge and pleasant surprise that he actually replied and normally too. :) So I got that sorted out. Like finally huh? Then I went to school. Had dance practice till 7 plus then I had to rush off for the evening program. I was supposed to meet Kartik but he was going home first. I met Kartik around midnight. Satya met Kartik and me. The two guys were chatting away and Satya invited me to join them. We talked for like a good 20mins and I had to go off to pray. Monday night passed by in a whirl of emotions. I shall not elaborate here. After showering, again, at Suntec, I went to school with Kartik. His dad drove us to school and when Saro Aunty spoke to me, I fell asleep. How embarrassing is that?! Lol. So yeap. I fell asleep in lit tut for a while. Hahah. Amirah nudged me so many times and eventually gave up. Then I left class at 3.10pm after Mdm Gowri's geog tut. Both of us rushed down for dance. We had full dress rehearsal again. Very very tiring. Ragini and Viknesh(our senior) came down. There was so much of tension and frustration. Mdm Gowri took Nirosha out of the dance. That was didn't turn up for a lot of dance practices cos she was sick and Mdm Gowri didn't want her to strain herself. We had to change the formations from the beginning but we adapted. Mdm Gowri yelled at us when the girls were not listening to her seriously. Mdm Chitra was telling us where we went wrong, who needed help and what else needed to be polished up. Mrs Siva came down when Mdm Gowri left with Mdm Chitra to change some of the jewellery that just fell apart in pieces. Ragini and a good long talk with the girls. Amirah stayed on in the dance studio with us till 8 plus. That was so nice of her I tell you. I dissolved into tears thanks to the mounting stress and the disbelief that some of the girls were still not ready for SYF. After that, we had one or two more rehearsals then we left school. SYF day dawned quicker than other days. I met Sukanyaa in the morning then went to school as usual. We attended assembly only and the rest of the morning was a flurry of activity. the Make-up artists were horrible. The girls ended up doing the make-up ourselves. Everyone was rushing around for safety pins, threads, needles and oh so much more. Gayathri's mum, Nisha's mum, and Yogam's mum helped to sew ou costumes. Saranya, Swathi and Gowri(J2) helped out. And they were great. then we met the supporters and rushed down to UCC. The supporters were wonderful! Honestly, I didn't expect so many. Ashik, Ashok, Satya,Shawn, Lavin, Sathya, Manaswini, Sharmini, Bavani, and a few other j1s. Sorry if I left out anyone's names. But thanks to all of you who came down. Your encouragements boosted our confidence to go onto that stage. My cousin Shivanthi came down to watch the entire thing. Thanks! :) We were panicking at the back but Mdm Gowri and Mdm Chitra talked to us and calmed us. hahah. I was doing my level best to figure out the centre as I was the first person in the dance troupe to run out and take position and I needed to set the centre mark for the entire dance. I think the dance went pretty well for majority non-dancers. I tripped on my uber long skirt but I think it wasn't too obvious. Gowri and Nisha fell but recovered. We had to wait an hour for the results. A huge drama took place then. Thanabal, as usual, was trying to make life difficult for us. He arranged for the bus to come early, before the results, to bring us back to school so that He could attend his meeting. And he used Mdm Gowri's name throughout. Ragini and the parenst screwed him so badly. Hahaha. that fella was so shaken up. Anw, I talked to my cousin and he was trying to find a way to talk to Girish. So was I. Haha. I wanted to take a picture with him. He is so, admirable! He sat just behind me when we went in for the results and he smiled at us. :) It was a mixed reaction when we received our award. Silver girls!! :) We couldn't have done better than that. All our hard work paid off. Girish and Sri Devi had a discussion with the judges which ended up in Girish walking out of the hall. The judges were surprisingly doing personal attacks. SYF is supposed to be a festival. It turned out to be a full-blown competition. Oh well, we had to leave after that anyway cos the bus was there to pick us up. Mdm Gowri came to the foyer with Mrs Siva and Mr mahmood. She whooped and hugged all of us. Then we had a picture-taking session and we left school late after cleaning up the dance studio and packing away all the costumes and the jewellery. I got screwed at home for not inviting my family for the SYF but again I shall not elaborate. I was told to delete my blog as apparently, this is my platform to gain pity from people. Wth. Moving on, school was back to normal on thursday. Well, normal till a bombshell was thrown onto my lap. But, that was not just it. There's more. Anw, I met Ragini at novena. She was shopping with the lame king. I talked to her a bit while waiting for 131. It was also Mdm Gowri's birthday. We are going to celebrate it for her next monday. She deserves it. =) Yesterday school ended early as I don't have CCA anymore and I rushed down to Tampines to go to my aunt's place. Gavin took 168 with me. Then Iwent to do rebonding. Sat there from 3.20pm till 8 plus. OMG. MY neck and back hurt like crazy. But I love my hair. Hahaha. It's still long and I hope it lasts. Later I have to go fetch the youngest one from school and send her to tuition then go for my econs tuition. Once I come nack, I have to go up to grandma's place for Rishikesh's birthday party. I love my cute nephew. :) Tomorrow is Rayvathy's ROM. I'm wearing orange and silver saree. Hope I don't look too fat. Else I wound't go. Hahah. Rasi Periamma took my saree to get some stuff sewn onto it to make it more grand. As long as I don't look like a walking thousand-watt bulb. Lol.! So yups, that's it for this week. Will blog later if possible. See ya all!
Loves,
Vithya


9:12 AM


the girl in the rain`

Vithya
Innova JC
051190
Profile

loves`

my girls and the rest :)
-Ragini
-Vanitha
-Revethi
-Rekha
-Melvina
-Ranjetha
-Hui Fern
-Sukanyaa
The dance girls
-and many more!

Dancing
Drama
Hockey
Running
Badminton
Getting to know people
Helping those in need

wishes`

1) To be with my girls for a long long time.
2) for a particular dream to come true in the rain =)
3) to be strong
4) to get a chance to dance again
5) To Act
6) To Produce my own movie
7) Write a book
8) NUS
9) Driving license
10)lose weight!


November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

leave ur mark`

darlinks`

Revethi&Ragini
Sharanya
Ranjetha
Huifern
Jean
Nandini
Pree


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits`

1 2 3 4 5 6


crazychilli-x @ blogskins.comf