Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'm stressed! The pile of assignments on my desk keep piling up even though I stay up most nights finishing some of them off. Groan. A'level preparation is so tough and I'm having second thoughts. I watched so many of my friends struggle through the hell of A's and I don't know if I can last through the year. Adding to this load, I have peers who are so competitive, it gets on my nerves! I mean, if I'm absent for a day, and I wanna catch up, they say, "Oh, nothing much was done. I'll pass you the notes later." And they WON'T EVER pass the notes to you. Either that, or they flaunt their results in your face. Ugh! I can't find the politically right terms to describe what I feel about the education system here, so I shall not bother to do so. If this is not enough, I have till only Prelim 1 to prove to certain others that I'm capable of going to school and studying. I'm to prove my worth by passing ALL my subjects. And I'm sure all Innovians would vouch that Prelims in IJ are like the twin evils for J2s. They are difficult to pass and totally catch you by surprise. Maybe it's just me. I'm not smart so I tend to shoot off my mouth like this. My head hurts. I think I'm coming down with flu and fever. Damn. I need to buy red bull tomorrow before school. That's the only thing that kept me going last friday. Oh yes, talking about friday, all SLOs went for a recce trip. I was in Grp A and we went to the town area. Ashok, Sharmini, Manaswini, Satya and I hung out together. It was really really fun! We took a picture and I'll see if I can put it up later. Manu led us through the shopping centre claiming that the mrt station was just on the other side. We ended up going a whole traffic junction away. :P Indians and food. That's all I can say here. Hahaha. But it was really hilarious. Manu kept getting screwed by Satya and Ashok. Lol. Then Satya, Manu and I took the train back home from CityHall cos we were all taking the red line. We had to miss 3 trains before finally getting onto one. That was how crowded the place was. Tsk Tsk.
On to more serious stuff, certain people and certain events have set me thinking about where I stand on moral grounds. And most of my friends would know that I stand firmly where I am. I hope the people involved in this situation are not upset with me. I had to choose between emotions and morals. It wasn't easy being a very emotional person myself. But hope my decision benefits all the parties involved. I didn't let emotions cloud my decision.
Well, that's all I can say here. Have a nice sunday guys. I'm gonna have to rush my assignments. XP Hahaha. Take care all!
Loves,
Vithya


10:09 AM


the girl in the rain`

Vithya
Innova JC
051190
Profile

loves`

my girls and the rest :)
-Ragini
-Vanitha
-Revethi
-Rekha
-Melvina
-Ranjetha
-Hui Fern
-Sukanyaa
The dance girls
-and many more!

Dancing
Drama
Hockey
Running
Badminton
Getting to know people
Helping those in need

wishes`

1) To be with my girls for a long long time.
2) for a particular dream to come true in the rain =)
3) to be strong
4) to get a chance to dance again
5) To Act
6) To Produce my own movie
7) Write a book
8) NUS
9) Driving license
10)lose weight!


November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

leave ur mark`

darlinks`

Revethi&Ragini
Sharanya
Ranjetha
Huifern
Jean
Nandini
Pree


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits`

1 2 3 4 5 6


crazychilli-x @ blogskins.comf