Well, it's been long. I'm not bothered to fill up the empty spaces.
I'm sorry.
Sincerely.
I know you hate me.
I'd do anything to change this.
It has always been like this since,
Since I can remember.
The dislike built up.
Do you blame me?
I do sometimes.
Should have taken the first step.
Self-centred.
That's what I am.
Bitter and hurt.
If you had been there,
just one smile or hand.
I would have taken it.
Backed down and forgotten.
But it was always there.
Like a thorn.
Do you blame me?
I know I've hurt you.
Sorry.
What else can I say?
I didn't know any other way.
I only thought it was unfair.
Don't deny those thigns.
Cos' you did do them.
Intentionally or unintentionally?
That's the important part.
I always assumed the former.
Assume.
I made an ass out of you and me.
Do you blame me?
I do.
I do.
Vithya
2:11 PM