The same?! Rightt. If only you knew what was going on. Then you would agree, with some others, that it has all changed. I have changed. But some people insist on seeing only my mistakes. I don't really care though. I live for myself and I do it alone. No one else needs to be in the picture. I do emo at times, haha, but that's just temporary. I'm human too right? You weren't there. I don't expect you to understand. But just remember, I stand alone. I can do this myself. I will.
:) Anw, today was a totally crappy day. In the Morning, Ms Ng comes and complains to Ms Ho about Amirah. Hahahha. She's haunting my friend I tell you. Then after school we were supposed to have geog test and all but due to some miscommunication, things ran out of control. After Mdm Gowri's outburst at us, the whole class was so subdued. Sighs. Some cried, others kept quiet and didn't talk much. We tried to reson with her but she was not in the mood to listen. Hope this incident does not affect our future lessons with us. So far, she's the most well-liked teacher among the rest for our class. Hope things work out. Today is PTM too. Parents not going cos they're working. Studies, Spoke to Sharmini, Ms Ho, then left school with Sukanyaa whom I met on the way. Amerah, Devika and Yogam were there too. =) Been so long since I spoke to them. But I was rushing back so I didn't get to talk much. Saw Kartik and he said hello and ran off for soccer training. Tsk tsk. Oh. I helped a J1 boy a little for his PI tdy during break. After which he said thanks and that I was so nice. Hahah! :) I pity all the J1s going through PW. I went through that like 2 yrs ago! Time flies huh? :P I hear them complaining that they sleep at 4am and wake up at 6am for school. This is crazy guys. If you wanna study for Summer Test and/or Mid-course and you stay up this late, I understand. Cos I have gone without sleep for so many nights. This is just PW. DOn't forsake your other subjects which are more important. well, that's it for today. I have so much of work to do and I need a break from school and studies.. Hopefully I can watch THE BOX later. Hahah. Stress relief. Well, the weekend is finally here! A much needed break for all students. Enjoy yourselves poeple. let loose a little then gear up for the coming week. =) I'm off to relax now. take care!
Loves,
Vithya
8:40 PM