Saturday was Rishikesh's birthday. It was pretty OK I suppose. It was more like mama's friends' gathering. We left early cos it was awkward and we needed to shop for bangles. We went home but were too lazy to go for shopping. So we stayed home. Sunday morning dawned in a flurry of activity again. We went to tekka to buy bangles, sandals and make-up. Bro came along. We bought him his shoe first then Jayasudha's. After shopping we got caught in the heavy rain. Had to call dad to drive down to pick us up. Then Sharanya and I rushed over to Rajes athai's house to get our sarees tied. Thana was kicking up a fuss about her clothes. Lol. Then I had to straighten her hair for her. Tsk tsk. Aaya called and when Sharanya answered the call, she actually thought she called the wrong house. Hahah. Anyway, we then rushed down to Khalsa. My family was actually on time. Believe it or not. The girls joined Ranjetha at the front table - cos we were flower girls. We sprinkled water, ushered people to their seats, handed out sweets and Smiled so much till it hurt. HAHA. The Rayvathy walked in with Periamma. The whole thing was awesome. My grandma came with my two anunts and thana. I spent some time with my grandma and I just realised that I didn't take a picture with her. Never mind, I'll take loads during the wedding. :D Everything ok okay Except when Rayvathy and her fiance were exchanging vows, Ranjetha, Sharanya, Me and Shivathi were so tickled, we had to fight to not laugh out loud. The lines were so cheesy! Lols. Rishi and Ragu were teasing me about my heels. They called me short. Wow huh. We saw Gere with his girlfriend (or that is what everyone is suspecting) and Periamm wished Ramalingam mama "congratulations just in case it's true!" Then I got reprimanded for almost going to serve Gere's friends some sweets (cos they were hitting on me but I didn't even realise it. lol.) But, it got resolved, I hope. Those people would have realised that our family is one force never to be reckoned with. HAHA. Sounds like a indian family out of a tamil movie rite? :D Ranjetha and I camwhored. Lol. Actually, everyone was camwhoring away. In the end, all the cousins took jump shots. It was really nice cos we have never taken a picture together as cousins before. Or even if we did, it was when we were all really really young. Rayvathy and Shivanthi drove home with us. Dad offered to send them home. Rayvathy turned around and gave me a blue rose from her bouquet!! and everyone knows I LOVE BLUE ROSES!! Thnks Rayvathy! That was my first blue rose by the way. :D :D As usual, the "kids" had to be dropped off at home, then parents drove off to send my cousins. Sharanya and I were pretty ticked off. But, we sorta got used to it. We knocked out pretty late, so I decided not to go to school today. Jayasudha too. Amirah woke me up this morning saying it was urgent that I send Mr Cho our Literature assignment. So I got up and did that first thing. Sukanyaa called demanding where I was. Haha. I dunno what I told her. Was still half-asleep. ;) Tomorrow that girl is going to India. Damn, I should have gone to school. Never mind. Take care Babe, and have a safe journey. Mum, youngest sister and I went to Mustafa to buy some stuff cos today is fasting day. After some time, the computer network system crashed and the cashiers were panicking. Haha. The guy to whom we were paying to, didnt know how to use the receipt thingy. I spotted his mistake and was telling mum that he was going to get into serious trouble cos he doesn't have the carbon copy. He realised something was wrong and he checked with us. Lol. We got caught in the Heavy rain after that and had to wait a while before walking home. On the way, we saw a guy lose his umbrella and watched it float away in the swollen drain. he looked miserable then got out another umnbrella from his car and ran off somewhere. My sister and I retrieved it and left it leaning against his car. The whole thing was hilarious. Mum and I laughed till our sides ached. Periamma is coming over now with Ranjetha and Rishi. Not sure about Ragu. Oh, Ragini is getting admitted tomorrow afternoon. I shall go see her in the evening after school. I hope all goes well for the surgery. =) Love ya babe. Now, I'm going to have to do my geography assignment. Or Mdm Gowri will come after me. You have no idea how she looks when she is angry. O.O Heheh. Well, that's all folks. Shall update whenever possible.
Loves,
Vithya
4:39 PM