I'm extremely happy. Unlike previous incidents, something turned out well today. Let's just say, some misunderstandings were corrected and both parties are happy. :) The missing piece of jigsaw in my life has clicked back into place. Those who don't understand why I don't write things as they are here on this blog, well, I can't write everything as it is. Some people follow my blog.. :P Anyway, I've been texting Gowri a lot today. That gal is crazy I tell you. Hahah. Wish I had gotten to know her sooner though. Gayathri (aka Gaya Papaya) called me today. she wanted to know what was it that I was talking to the girls about on friday. That reminds me. I have to send the dance prac schedule to my dance family. =) Mdm Gowri is going to Vietnam for the hols. So Mrs Siva will be coming to watch us prac and to help out. XP Can't wait to be threatened. (sense the sarcasm?!) Thus far, she has yet to recognise me. Thank God! Mdm Gowri was joking with us in the dance studio on friday. She was talking about her lecture style. Then she told the girls how different I am during Geog lectures. The girls burst out laughing. Oh well. Now Mdm Gowri says she will call on all the Indians during the lecture. Those Indians who forget that their origins. HAHAH! Can't wait! Oh and I totally forgot! Gaya papaya kissed me on my cheek! hahahahah. Sukanyaa saw my look of shock and she said "it's ok. Gayathri does that all the time" hahah. she reminded me of Rekha darling. =) Alrights, I gotta dash. Shall update tmr or whenever possible.
Loves, Vithya
10:31 PM