I'll never be her.Don't expect me to be.Yes, she's got the respect, the reputaion and the love.But, I can never be her. Cos she's had everything.She never knew what it's like to have nothing, gain something, and then lose everything.That's why I'll never be her.Don't expect me to be.Flawed, yes.Was uncertain, weak and defensive.But I've learnt in time and am Stronger than before.Matured, certain and independent,Nothing can move me.But, I'll never be her.Don't ever expect me to be.
my girls and the rest :)
-Ragini
-Vanitha
-Revethi
-Rekha
-Melvina
-Ranjetha
-Hui Fern
-Sukanyaa
The dance girls
-and many more!
Dancing
Drama
Hockey
Running
Badminton
Getting to know people
Helping those in need
wishes`
1) To be with my girls for a long long time.
2) for a particular dream to come true in the rain =)
3) to be strong
4) to get a chance to dance again
5) To Act
6) To Produce my own movie
7) Write a book
8) NUS
9) Driving license
10)lose weight!