Well, geog BLK test went pretty okay I think. I wasn't all stumped like before. :) I left out a 9-mark question though. Hope Mdm Gowri doesn't screw me for that. After that, I went to meet the girls and Mdm Gowri at the foyer. She showed us our dance costume and I was.... not satisfied to put it. It didn't seem appropriate for the dance. Ragini was there. She also came to help out with the Sagi cheerleading. Mdm Gowri asked me if I had studied for my paper the following day- which was lit- and when I said yes, she said, "ya, Like you are going to pass like that!" -.- Ragini and I left after some time. The next day, I had a huge Bimbo-ness thing going on. I rushed to school in the morning just to find out that the paper was at 1pm! I left Sukanyaa at the first traffic junction and turned back. Bumped into Gavin - he was going for his Physics H1. I got a call from Manaswini when I was on the train, And that girl too did the same mistake as me. Hahahha.She however stayed in school for the 5 hrs in between. XP When I came back to school, the gates were locked. And all Innovians will collectively groan at this point, cos we all had to walk one Huge round around the school to enter the grounds by the front gate! Sat with Sukanyaa and Manu and chatted till the paper started. Lol. The paper was a little harder than I expected. We were put into stifling classrooms btw. The heat was unbearable and the odd mix of smells was making me drowsy/nauseas. Sigh. After the lit paper, I rushed to change to go to Tampines. HAHA! Sukanyaa travelled with me cos that was an alternative route home. How wonderful huh? The bus-ride was full of laughter, lame jokes, songs, and a little bit of anger towards a particular friend - of which I'm not bothered to elaborate. Then we walked towards the interchange. My bus arrived first and I went off for a blast! Let's just say the parties involved were in for a shock. Hahahha. I came back home at 11pm sharp. :) Friday it was back to lessons. OMG! The teachers gave up teaching upon seeing the dazed looks on the students' faces. Ms Ho did some target setting for us. Time was crawling at a snail's pace during Literature. After school, I went to change then go for dance. The whole practice was crazy I tell you. We tried out our costumes and jewellery. The room was immediately filled with squeals, screams, gasps, sighs, exclamations and laughter. Mum, Sharanya and Ragini came down by the way. Sharanya spoke to some of the girls, and believe it or not, to Mr Thanabal. YUCK! Mum helped out in adjusting the costumes for us. She was great I tell you cos she made the costume fit me in a way that eased my horrors of it. Drama much u might say, but it was really bad when we tried it out. We only left school around 9.30pm. Cos Dad came to fetch us. We sent Sukanyaa, Ragini and Devika home. They were singing so many songs! Ragini slumped down in her seat and groaned that she was surrounded by singers. HAHAH!! She got caught in between Sukanyaa and me when we were squabbling and she turned around complaining that she should have sat at the back. hahahahah. I laughed like crazy. Probably one of the first few times my car was filled with this much of noise. :) It was good. I crashed around 12 plus. And this morning the girls met up at Causeway to go for, ahem, bra- shopping. It had to be suitable for our dance costume that was kinda translucent. So we standardized it. The selection process was hilarious as we had to walk through, not to mention Sift through the entire section. Yogam and I were so tickled. Haha. Eh, it's a girls' school thing. You wouln't understand. :) Payment was a mess. We spent so much time standing outside Metro settling the whole thing. Then the girls went off for lunch and I rushed off for tuition which I didn't up end going for. :P I met Ashik when taking 161. So we travelled together. All the way he was giving "expert advice" which I had no choice but to accept. No offence Ashik, If you are reading this. Haha! Give me credit okay? I sat through the whole thing without screaming(almost). He was so proud of his punch-line: " ... screaming at all the wrong timings..." I can't put the whole conversation here due to obvious reasons. Well, I gotta chao. Wanna sleep before going for Amma's prog. See ya all and I'll post as soon as possible.
Loves,
Vithya
5:22 PM