Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Well, today was day two of BLK TEST. Groan. There's geog tmr and lit after that. Somebody shoot me. I've reached saturation point. Nothing more can go into my brain. This morning I met up with Sukanyaa as usual. I so need to give that girl lessons on punctuality. Hahah. Then Sharmini needed company to walk to school for she was alone today. Gowri joined us. Ate with Amirah after the paper and came home. Gavin left early. Btw, Mum did treatment for her hair. Lol. Just had to mention that. I say, I forgot. Next week I'm going to rebond my hair! Finally. :D It will be just in time for Rayvathy's ROM. That woman is so excited. hahah. Me too. Can't wait for that day. =)=) Ragini said she's coming down to school tomorrow. I might see her after my paper. Meeting Ashik in the morning to mug first. :P
On to a serious note.
Disclaimer: This post has been written with no regard to any particular party/parties and is not meant to hurt or pin-point anyone unless you are guilty of this issue. It's just a general issue I wanna address.
I hate MCPs. And girls who succumb to them like sheep. I mean, where's your dignity woman?! You have your pride. Don't let it be marred by these creatures. Stand up for yourselves. And just in case some people still don't know, I don't give a damn about what others think and I'll voice my opinions whenever the need arises. Don't use them against me cos then you will regret big time. I'll make your life a living hell. Trust me. I'm not hesitant to make a police report if you harrass me. Unless I'm in debt to you in some way or other, back off buddy. Or you will see the no-nonsense part of me. I'm usually not like this. But kids these days do stupid things that make you wonder what in the world they are thinking about life. It's all about materialism. God help them. I have more to say, but I have exams tomorrow. So I shall stop here.
Gd night all.
Loves,
Vithya


10:07 PM


the girl in the rain`

Vithya
Innova JC
051190
Profile

loves`

my girls and the rest :)
-Ragini
-Vanitha
-Revethi
-Rekha
-Melvina
-Ranjetha
-Hui Fern
-Sukanyaa
The dance girls
-and many more!

Dancing
Drama
Hockey
Running
Badminton
Getting to know people
Helping those in need

wishes`

1) To be with my girls for a long long time.
2) for a particular dream to come true in the rain =)
3) to be strong
4) to get a chance to dance again
5) To Act
6) To Produce my own movie
7) Write a book
8) NUS
9) Driving license
10)lose weight!


November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

leave ur mark`

darlinks`

Revethi&Ragini
Sharanya
Ranjetha
Huifern
Jean
Nandini
Pree


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits`

1 2 3 4 5 6


crazychilli-x @ blogskins.comf