HELLO WORLD!
Hello! I'm back. Finally. Well, I was banned from blogging but I don't see why my blog has to remain dead and I won't delete it. SO, I shall update whenever I can. The last time I left off, was before orientation. It was a Blast! I had so much fun being an OGL and the j1s under Ivin and me were really nice. Tks for making the whole thing a success pple! My partner was a cool guy to work with. Keep rocking Ivin. :D I won't forget those saturdays the leaders met up for the finale preparation and the mass dance, nor the nights I stayed in school to help out with whatever I could. I had to do the swords. Marilyn stayed with me till we finished the swords then we went home. I remember the scoldings I got for coming back late. XP I went over to Sharmini's hse (Met her family and we talked a lot!) to help choreograph the Vigamor finale performance - which was Hilarious btw. Vigamor won overall and Fuertegen came in the top fleet! I really didn't expect that. But it felt good. Everyone was jumping and screaming when we won. I remember the ecstatic looks on all the leaders faces and the hugs that were exchanged.
After Orientation, it was back to school. Oh boy. We missed one econs lect and the lecturer was almost done with the entire bk! GP lect was so boring, Felicia and I wanted to stand up and shout GIVE ME ONE BORING CLAP! SIAN AH SIAN AH SEBEH SIAN AH! hahaha. We didn't do it tho. Cos we were both hoarse and tired but we laughed till we ached all over. :D Then, SYF practice started. Yes! I'm in SYF! Finally huh? But it wasn't without a lot of arguments, frustration and tears. We are doing a classical indian dance this time around - Kali Dance. Mdm Gowri is the main choreographer and oh my goodness! She is wonderful! I admire her art of dancing. That's one time you can hear her talk in tamil too. Hehe. :P Mdm Chitra and her are working tgt for this SYF. (that reminds me, Mdm Chitra has been on MC for 2 wks. Amirah n I got her a Pooh bear.) There are 15 girls: Niveda, Me, Nirosha, Sukanyaa, Yogam, Amerah, Devika, Vaishali, Gowri, Gaythri, Nandhini, Shalini, Lek, Nisha and Dharshini. Very different personalities but we clique very well. The girls are awesome and I enjoy working with them. Practice sessinos are fun, what with our "breaks" and all. Haha! I shall not say more here in case Mdm Gowri or someone sees this. LOL! Rumours have been flying back and forth but I wanna make it clear that I take no sides in this nonsense. If there's something you are unhappy about, come talk to me. I'm fine with talking to anyone as long as you are willing to settle it in a mature manner. I'm 19, way older than most, and I don't care who you are or where you come from. I speak my mind about issues cos I believe I have the right to do so. But, I don't turn around and stab you in the back or shame you unless I'm forced to do so - which I've not done to anyone thus far. Not happy with the way I handle things, let me know IN PERSON. Makes things easier.
I got a horrible shock two days ago (tues morn to be exact). I found out an old friend of mine was going thru a life-changing process. It shocked me to the core and triggered tears that were long kept away. I hope things turn out better than they are now. I just want pple to know that whatever happens, it takes more courage to face the problems in life then to run away. And If you feel you are being pushed to the edge, talk to someone. Talking helps. It eases the burden of one's troubles. And I'm always open to pple coming to me with their probs. I can't solve most, but I do lend a listening ear and help and comfort you to the best of my ability.
A very good friend of mine played me out recently. Ragini and Revethi you both know. But, I am not taking it too much to heart. Why? Cos, I kinda expected it, looking at the environment my friend was in. Peer pressure is a terrible thing. Moral values are dropped in a wink, relationships wither and so oh much more. But like I said before, life is like a bus ride. Pple come and go. Some stay with you till you reach your destination, others get off wherever they need or want to. Those who stay with you are your true friends but even they have to go other ways some time or another.
Yesterday was Ragini's Birthday! I'll pass you your present soon k?? I hope you had a wonderful birthday babe. You deserve that and so much more. :D You are much loved.
Anyway, My class had to go for some econs seminar at SMU today. Extremely boring I tell you. The other jcs were there. And the vast difference btw us and them could be seen. The stark difference was, they laughed hard for lame jokes, jokes which we don't don't find funny. Lol! Those who were there will understand what I'm saying. We saw Mr Chu who acknowledged us. I miss his lectures- we can't sleep and we pay rapt attention. :D We left around 6 plus. Amirah travelled with Uma to CCK and I took 131 home. Convenient. Hahah. And now I'm sitting here typing away frantically and with no homework. It's bliss I tell you. Everyday I'm rushing to catch up with lectures and tutorials. I can't afford to miss any lessons this year. The school is hell- bent on finishing the syllabus. Thank goodness I have econs tution now. At least there's hope for my J2 econs. lol. Well, I gtg go do some things for dance and of course practise it. Then I shall turn in early. :D Gd night all!
With Much Love,
Vithya
8:54 PM