Sunday, January 4, 2009

I didn't post about what happened last friday. It was the first day of school for my siblings. Even though I was on holiday, Iwoke up at like 6am and rushed to get ready. Why? Cos my mum wanted to accompany her to my bro's new school. First we dorve to St Patricks which is at East Coast mind you. There, he went in for his first day of getting to know people. About 45 minutes later, my parenst came out and said they were driving to Bishan to collect my bro's registration form. So we drove all the way back to Bishan - KCPSS. I got down from the car this time and went to the office. Haha. An Indian boy was getting the 3rd degree from his Discipline master for his tapered pants and long hair. It was kinda funny to watch. Then we had to drive back to St Pats to get my bro out of the school. He came down from his class and said "What an interesting first day of school! 2 new schools in less than 3 hours! Must be a record". Then we went back to KCPSS. There we bought books and uniform for him. He was assigned into the same class as Vidurraa- 1 Faith.;)

My parents and I stayed around in the canteen for a while then left to run some errands while my bro settled down here. Just as we were leaving, a group of Indian boys approached my bro and Vidurraa. My dad and I saw this but kept quiet knowing my bro can handle them. Lol. Went to Peninsular Plaza to give some photos for printing then on to Plaza Singapura to check out something at Starhub. We had to rush back cos my bro ended sch already. Once we reached KCPSS, my dad asked my bro whether those guys disturbed him. He just shrugged and said no. He said they asked him which primary school he was from and where he stayed. Then Vidurraa and my bro exchanged looks and smiles and then proceeded to give me a shocker. Lol. It seems the guys asked my bro about me. They were surprised to see that I didn't go to school. My bro told them that I still had a week more and they asked what school I was form. My bro told them(being an idiot) and they were shocked. LOLS! Good to know that I look young. Hahahah! Jkjk. ;) So now these sec 4/5 boys know where to look for me. XP Oh well. That was all for the first day of school. Hahah.
This weekend I was supposed to be in M'sia enjoying myself. But, it was cancelled cos my uncle's family had some last minute engagement which they couldn't ignore. So, yesterday we went bowling. Before that, there was a huge drama at home. I will Not elaborate here. As usual, my family was late by more than an hour. Some of us were so not in the mood. I definitely was not after coming down with flu and fever. XP We then played pool. I love pool I tell you. =) Rishi and I were like teasing each other abt our ability to play. Lol. After the whole thing, we went back home(as in to my cousins' place) and had dinner. Everyone settled down to watch this tamil movie - Saroja. Pretty dumb I tell you. I begged Ranjetha to play some other movie before I fell asleep. Hahah. She played Godfather aka Varalaaru. Then we left around 1 plus I think. I slept on the way home. That's all for now. I don't have high hopes for this new year. But Happy New Year to all you guys out there. =)


11:13 AM


the girl in the rain`

Vithya
Innova JC
051190
Profile

loves`

my girls and the rest :)
-Ragini
-Vanitha
-Revethi
-Rekha
-Melvina
-Ranjetha
-Hui Fern
-Sukanyaa
The dance girls
-and many more!

Dancing
Drama
Hockey
Running
Badminton
Getting to know people
Helping those in need

wishes`

1) To be with my girls for a long long time.
2) for a particular dream to come true in the rain =)
3) to be strong
4) to get a chance to dance again
5) To Act
6) To Produce my own movie
7) Write a book
8) NUS
9) Driving license
10)lose weight!


November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

leave ur mark`

darlinks`

Revethi&Ragini
Sharanya
Ranjetha
Huifern
Jean
Nandini
Pree


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits`

1 2 3 4 5 6


crazychilli-x @ blogskins.comf