Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hello all. :) Well, yesterday was an extremely long day. I caught up with an old friend of mine - Ashik. It was nice talking to him after so long. Interesting too. The old can of worms were opened but Surprise Surprise! I didn't find so many worms. Haha. maybe one or two. But I realised that as I reflected on them, I've matured. I learnt from my mistakes and that has made me the person I am today. Thnks to those who watched out for me even though I "disappeared". I guess there are some people who you can rely on. I hope things get better. Those who don't understand, well, it's good that you don't. Life's easier for you and me. This year is going to be a very short year and soon I'll be leaving this place after 3 years with so many memories. But I want to leave with a satisfaction of having a fulfilling time and the guarantee of long-lasting friendship(s). Well, at least I'll be leaving a much better person. =)
This morning I took 161 to school. Met Ashik on the way. I had to run for the bus I tell you! Let's not discuss my fitness. It's utterly embarrassing. Geez. Anyway, Mdm Gowri decided to take over our breaks on wednesdays. So that means full-steam ahead with lessons with absolutely NO BREAK! School is killing me I tell you. Plus I got called out for the first time in geog lecture by none other than Captain Siva. Haha. Then I had to go for Geography homecoming exams. Slept well after writing as much as I could. Sharan was scribbling away on my left and Sara too was furiously writing on my right. =( Oh well. Tomorrow there is economics homecoming exam. To hell with it. Seriously. Worse comes to worse, I go for STAR programme. I'll be forced to study. Sighs. Alvin is leaving. Now class will be weird. There's a split due to past tensions. I just hope I get to have as much fun with them like my previous class. I loved 0727A! I suppose it's the age difference that causes this situation. I have yet to find people who are matured and whom I can form strong friendships with. Oh well. Let's see what happens. I'm going off to bed now. Yes! this early cos I have to wake up early ok?? =)
Night all and Loves,
Vithya


9:40 PM


the girl in the rain`

Vithya
Innova JC
051190
Profile

loves`

my girls and the rest :)
-Ragini
-Vanitha
-Revethi
-Rekha
-Melvina
-Ranjetha
-Hui Fern
-Sukanyaa
The dance girls
-and many more!

Dancing
Drama
Hockey
Running
Badminton
Getting to know people
Helping those in need

wishes`

1) To be with my girls for a long long time.
2) for a particular dream to come true in the rain =)
3) to be strong
4) to get a chance to dance again
5) To Act
6) To Produce my own movie
7) Write a book
8) NUS
9) Driving license
10)lose weight!


November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

leave ur mark`

darlinks`

Revethi&Ragini
Sharanya
Ranjetha
Huifern
Jean
Nandini
Pree


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits`

1 2 3 4 5 6


crazychilli-x @ blogskins.comf