Monday, January 5, 2009

I went up to my grandma's place just now. She asked me how was I coping with my studies and all. She's worried about me. She thinks I might let go my studies cos I get affected by everything that's happening. She told me to just work hard and to ignore whatever negative things that happen. She said that things happen for a reason and that I have to learn from mistakes. That is what makes me a better person. This conversation set me thinking. Last year, I made oh so many bad decisions, and everything just went haywire. Given a chance to go back in time, I know things would have turned out better. But let's just face it. There's no such thing as time travel. So I've learnt to live with my decisions. I dunno what to do now. Even though I'm trying so hard to amend some mistakes, there are some people who just won't let me show it. These people insist on pointing out my errors again and again. It sucks big time. How am I to prove that I've changed when they insist that I have not? It so doesn't feel like a new year. On new year day itself, my family had a row. As usual, I was caught in between. We didn't go anywhere except to mustafa to buy some last minute school things. However, I've made up my mind. I am going to make my own decisions and do things my way(as far as I can). No I'm not imitating Her. I just wnat to be me.
Those who have no idea what I'm talking about, well, get to know me. Maybe you'll understand.


1:36 PM


the girl in the rain`

Vithya
Innova JC
051190
Profile

loves`

my girls and the rest :)
-Ragini
-Vanitha
-Revethi
-Rekha
-Melvina
-Ranjetha
-Hui Fern
-Sukanyaa
The dance girls
-and many more!

Dancing
Drama
Hockey
Running
Badminton
Getting to know people
Helping those in need

wishes`

1) To be with my girls for a long long time.
2) for a particular dream to come true in the rain =)
3) to be strong
4) to get a chance to dance again
5) To Act
6) To Produce my own movie
7) Write a book
8) NUS
9) Driving license
10)lose weight!


November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

leave ur mark`

darlinks`

Revethi&Ragini
Sharanya
Ranjetha
Huifern
Jean
Nandini
Pree


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits`

1 2 3 4 5 6


crazychilli-x @ blogskins.comf