Monday, January 12, 2009

Well, here goes. My first day at school in 2009. One word to describe. Tiring. Ok well, I suppose it's tiring cos I have to tune my mind and body back into the school system after a month or so of lazing around. Geez. There is a change in our teachers this year. Our Civics Tutor (aka form teacher) has been changed from Mdm Chitra to Ms Ho. Ms Ho is also taking us for Econs. XP Then, we have Ms Yun for GP, Mdm Gowri for Geog( she's really funny), Mdm Chitra for Lit and finally Ms Ng for maths. I tell you, Ms Ng Lives and Breathes Maths. Sighs. Mrs Siva is taking us for Globalisation (Geog) lecture. She sounds like an indian gangster I tell you. I shall post some of my teachers' catch-phrases some time soon. Brings a smile to all the tortured faces in school. Plus, I have homework, yes, on the first day too. what's worse, it's due tomorrow. Ugh. The day after tomorrow I have to sit for Homecoming exams. This must be the most stupidest- if there's such a word- school to give us homecoming exams. What's the point? I mean, we already have block test in March. And that's overseeing the fact that we have assignments every week and tests every fortnight. Today was the release of O'Level results. My sis got her tamil - A1 and a distinction for Oral. Not much of a shocker. She is our modern Auvayyaar. HAHA! jk. Kartik got 20 points!! Yayy, you can go JC. Make your choice wisely. Congratulations to the both of you. =) So that's it for now. I'm off to do my homework. Groan. School is torture.
PS: this is pertaining an issue that is irritating the hell outta me. What I or other authors post in their blogs, is Personal. We post Our views and No one, mind you, No one can tell us what to write and what not to. If you are unhappy with something, just Politely let us know. Don't publicise on our blogs and create tension. Our blog is ours where we have Our say. I'm not bashing anyone here. Just to let those pple know that this is not nice and I hope you can change your attitude towards this matter. If, however, you have violent objections, and feel a strong urge to rebut, I have a solution. Post on your own blog! No one is going to say Anything. Why, cos it's yours. Say all you want, it's your right.
Nights everyone,
Vithya


8:21 PM


the girl in the rain`

Vithya
Innova JC
051190
Profile

loves`

my girls and the rest :)
-Ragini
-Vanitha
-Revethi
-Rekha
-Melvina
-Ranjetha
-Hui Fern
-Sukanyaa
The dance girls
-and many more!

Dancing
Drama
Hockey
Running
Badminton
Getting to know people
Helping those in need

wishes`

1) To be with my girls for a long long time.
2) for a particular dream to come true in the rain =)
3) to be strong
4) to get a chance to dance again
5) To Act
6) To Produce my own movie
7) Write a book
8) NUS
9) Driving license
10)lose weight!


November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011

leave ur mark`

darlinks`

Revethi&Ragini
Sharanya
Ranjetha
Huifern
Jean
Nandini
Pree


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits`

1 2 3 4 5 6


crazychilli-x @ blogskins.comf