Yest evening hariharan,my siblings and I went for swimming. =) It was extreme fun. haha!! it felt so good to swim after sooo long. ^^ We spent like almost 2 hrs in the pool. Then we went to play at e babies' pool YES! I played with them. Hariharan knocked himself on the pole. Lol! cos he was sooo desperate to get away from me. Haha. I kept chasing after him,. Funny I tell u. Oh then when we went to shower, I realised that my dolphin pendant was missing. Sobs. =(=( It was my 16th bday present from Hui Fern. I filed a report thr and hope I get it back coming Saturday. O.o After that, we went back home, then went to aaya's hse to show that Hariharan was in one piece (LOL! she was soo worried that we won't return home safely). HAHA! Thereafter we sent Hariharan to his home. =)=) Can't wait to go swimming again. I'll lose weight!! yayy! haha =) Later.
11:21 AM