I forgot to write about the meeting between Vanitha and my dad. He went for photography and it happened to be the same function that Vanitha was attending - her cousin's sadangu. =) They apparently talked about me and other things. ugh. But, on the plus side, I got to talkto Van. Missed her like crazy. She's so busy working at her mum's shop. I hope her brother gets well soon. Oh well, I called Revethi in the evening after bajan. She had just finished watching Twilight. =)=) Anyway, it was soo noisy, she said she will call me back and she didn't. XP I'm in Ranjetha's house now. We came in the afternoon. Had fun. =) I hope I get to stay over. Lols. It will be a blast. =)=) Will get to hang out with Ranjetha. Hahah. She's reading over my shoulder now. And giggled. Hahah. Well, I gotta scram. We cousins are gonna watch Bolt! O.o Till then, tata! hahah.
Lotsa love,
Vithya =)
7:45 PM