The past 2 days, I went back to sch for the orientation familiarisation camp. It was quite fun getting to know the others. I stuck with Janet and Sara. Then we had to learn the mass dance. Not smth I would have wanted, but hey, it's not mine. First day I met Sharmini. That bubbly girl was beaming and rushed up to give me a Huge hug! =) That made my day. After the camp, I met Alvin. I spoke to him for some time b4 he went for trng. He's not staying. =( He wished me an advance New Year. Both of us were quite upset actually. Sighs. I wonder what surprises this new year holds for me. Then Janet and I spoke to Mirliana and Nadia abt hockey(what else?). I decided to go back for trng once sch starts. After that, I met Sharmini to go to Causeway. So, I guess that's it for the past 2 days. Will update later.
7:07 PM